Ho Chi Minh Tan Son Nhat International Airport is the largest and the most crowded airport in Vietnam. To save time, money, avoid the fuss at the airport, Please contact our ‘’SATSCO Service Counter’’ which is located at Tan son nhat Airport arival terminal for booking this transfer. This counter is just located right after Custom check, please visit our counter below:
Book Ho Chi Minh Airport Transfers with us now with discount 15%
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +84 8 66515956, +84 8 22123424, +84 838486624
- Fax: +84 8 38485143
- 24/7 Customer support: +84 8 66 51 59 56
- Free chat WhatsApp/ Viber/ Line: +84 913 734 611
- The price for Lunar New Year season may be higher than the current price
- 24/7 customer Support, meet and greet at the airport.
- Expense for fuel, insurance, toll fee, parking fee
- Salary and Allowance for driver.
- Experienced and Enlish Speaking driver.
- New and Air conditioned car
Ho Chi Minh Airport Guide:
Ho Chi Minh City Airport has two terminals, terminal 1 or the old terminal is for domestic flights while terminal 2 is for international flights. As expected from an old airport, terminal 1 lacks the facilities and services, but terminal 2 is made to provide better quality services. Both terminals have centralized conditioning and computerized screens for arrival and departure of flights. However, shops, retail outlets and duty free shop can only be found in terminal 2.
When it comes to cafes and restaurants, only one simple restaurant exist in the departure hall. So, have a meal before going to the airport. More so, the airport has a currency exchange booth at the arrivals hall and an international phone for communications. Disabled persons can easily navigate in the area because it has complete facilities for disabled persons. More so, to provide better assistance, the airport also has information desks, travel agencies for travel advice and a bus lounge for faster and more convenient transport to the city. For first class departing passengers, there is a first class lounge available in the departure area called the Daisy Lounge.